As i said as a test and learning experience on Gtk in my ongoing GSoC project i have created an app to automatically change the gnome 3 wallpaper .
Say hello to "wp-show"
Simply run The GUI App RUNME and you will be presented witha fully featured Gui to configure your slideshow.
- Lets you choose the folder via a browser.
- Lets you set the timeout in seconds.
- Lets you chose depth of subdirectory .
- You can enable or disable it with a single click .
- Full-feature tooltips
- git clone git://gitorious.org/gnome-3-wp/gnome-3-wp.git
- run wp-show
- You are ready to go
EDIT : Major Update :
- Autostart Fixed
- GUI completely revamped (more in-line with HIG)
- defaults to /home
- packaging cleanup all backup files placed in tools
- Top level executable 'RUNME' renamed to wp-show
- icon updated
- icon for program now fixed
NOW REMEMBERS OPTIONS :)